Monday, August 8, 2011

Beyond Module 1

My thoughts on "Dust off that old blog"

I just created the blog for the "Dozen Ways to Two-Step" program, but I did update my information and change the background. It was very easy to make those changes, although I made a wonderful avatar on Yahoo and found I could not use it on my blog. I was very upset about that. You might want to take Yahoo off of the list, because you cannot copy and paste the picture, and it looks like you can only use that avatar for Yahoo products. In order to add it to my blog, I had to "Print Screen" and create it with Paint, and that was extremely annoying. :(

I like the idea of blogging, but I just don't think I have anything, other than the books we blog about at our library, to contribute to a continuing blog. I liked learning about the different kinds of blogs that were out there, though, and I will be checking some of those blogs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment